Chef De Partie - Oriel - Luton Airport
- Salary & Benefits:
- Circa £25,000 plus Great CDG Benefits
- 50% discount on food & drinks for yourself and 5 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- Apprenticeship Opportunities.
- Happy and smiling – personality is key!
- Constantly working with the guest in mind, and always looking for ways to make the dining experience even more memorable
- Willing to support the team and the kitchen as much as possible
- Calm and collected in all situations
- Passionate about Fantastic Food.
CHEF DE PARTIE - ORIEL - LUTON AIRPORT
Oriel provides a delicious and authentic dining experience for its guests. You could be creating fantastic fresh food on site that leaves you feeling like part of the family. Oriel not only promises to deliver this but guarantees that you are just as important to us as our guests which is why our chefs work no longer than an average of 50 hours a week.
Set in one of the busiest airports in the UK, this restaurant is set in the very heart of the action and all that’s missing is you.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie to help create our award winning food. Based at Luton Airport means its an early start at 3am.
Our ideal candidate would be:
The Casual Dining Group currently has over 300 restaurants in the UK and over 13 brands, including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas. With so many options and career opportunities you will never be bored.