Kitchen Manager - Cafe Rouge - Longleat Center Parcs
- Salary & Benefits:
- Circa £30,000 per annum with excellent CDG benefits and Center Parcs perks
- Someone who has true passion for food
- Can confidently learn and create dishes on our menu using company specifications
- Constantly working with the guest in mind, and always looking for ways to make the dining experience even more memorable
- Flexible and able to work across all sections of their kitchen, to support the team and the kitchen as much as possible
- Calm and collected in all situations
- A professional that strives for excellence in all areas of their kitchen
- Generous bonus scheme
- 50% discount on food for yourself and 3 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- 20 % Discount across Center Parcs restaurants.
- Unlimited family and friends Passes, unlimited, for yourself and up to 7 people.
- Discount on Lodges 1 @ 60%, unlimited lodges @ 20%
- Free Parking
- Free swimming pool and sauna access for yourself, 20% off treatments.
- Closing Date:
ASSISTANT MANAGER - CAFÉ ROUGE, CENTER PARCS WHINFELL FOREST
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is different?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas you will never be bored.
Now imagine a restaurant that creates fantastic French food and wine in a Parisian bistro style setting recreating core classics like steak frites and poulet breton, as well as croques, salads and baguettes available to enjoy with a gorgeous glass of French wine.
Then take that restaurant and put it in 400 acres of stunning woodland.
Center Parcs is renowned for creating an exceptional short break experience bringing families together in a natural forest location.
At the heart of each Village is the Subtropical Swimming Paradise, an extensive range of restaurants, cafés and retail outlets, as well as the Aqua Sana Spa.
NOW IMAGINE YOU ARE THEIR KITCHEN MANAGER!
Our ideal Kitchen Manager would be:
As well as a job you love you will get:
And you also get the extra bonus of Center Parcs amazing perks: