NIGHT-TIME DELIVERY OPERATIVE LUTON AIRPORT
- Salary & Benefits:
- £9.50 per hour plus great CDG benefits
- Checking and receiving all deliveries through airport goods in checkpoint.
- Transporting deliveries from goods to relevant store room/fridge freezer
- Rotating stock according to shelf life - fifo.
- Tidying/organising and maintaining store rooms in a safe manner.
- Working alone.
- Cleaning beer lines and other cleaning tasks.
- Utilising stock and order sheets.
- Providing support to foh and boh teams.
- Adhering to airport security protocol for deliveries and storage.
- Maintaining strong relationship with other concessionaires and luton Airport.
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- 50% discount on food & drinks for yourself and 5 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- 30% off National Express when you buy a discount card for £5
- 10% off Greenline 757 singles
- 25% off Greenline 757 returns
- 30% off Arriva Outer Zone / All-Zone weekly and monthly season tickets
- 50% off East Midlands Trains monthly and annual season tickets
- 50% off Thameslink weekly, monthly and annual season tickets
- Staff discount
- Staff sales
NIGHT-TIME DELIVERY OPERATIVE - LUTON AIRPORT
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is different?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas you will never be bored.
Here at Luton Airport we have three thriving restauraunts and we need someone to help with overnight deliveries (8pm-3am) to ensure they run as smoothly as posible from behind the scenes. One thing you will never be is bored as you will be working in one of the busiest airports in the world
In 2016, over 14.6 million passengers passed through the airport, a record total for Luton making it the fifth busiest airport in the UK.
Our ideal Candidate would be:
As well as a job you love you will get:
And that’s not all! You will also get these amazing Airport perks:
All candidates applying will need to have the right to work in the UK or a fully valid work permit and to be available in the UK for an interview.
All successful employees undergo a 5 year reference and criminal records check as per the airport protocol.