Heathrow - Kitchen Porter
- Salary & Benefits:
- Hourly rate starting from £7.75 an hour plus amazing CDG and Airport benefits
- No experience necessary
- Happy and smiling – personality is key!
- Someone who has true passion for food
- Constantly working with the guest in mind, and always looking for ways to make the dining experience even more memorable
- Flexible and able to work across all sections of their kitchen, to support the team and the kitchen as much as possible
- Calm and collected in all situations
- A professional that strives for excellence in all areas of their kitchen
- 50% discount on food & drinks for yourself and 5 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- 30% off National Express when you buy a discount card for £5
- 10% off Greenline 757 singles
- 25% off Greenline 757 returns
- 30% off Arriva Outer Zone / All-Zone weekly and monthly season tickets
- 50% off East Midlands Trains monthly and annual season tickets
- 50% off Thameslink weekly, monthly and annual season tickets
- Staff discount
- Staff sales
- Closing Date:
EXCEPTIONAL KITCHEN PORTER- FIVE TUNS, HEATHROW
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is different?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas you will never be bored.
Then take that restaurant and put it in one of the busiest airports in the world
More than 70million passengers pass through Heathrow every year – six million more than the UK population. Heathrow is now the third busiest airport in the world after Atlanta in the US and Beijing, China. The busiest single day ever recorded was July 31 2011 when 233,561 passengers passed through the airport.
NOW IMAGINE YOU ARE THEIR KITCHEN PORTER!
Our ideal Candidates would be:
As well as a job you love you will get:
And that’s not all! You will also get these amazing Airport perks:
All candidates applying will need to have the right to work in the UK or a fully valid work permit and to be available in the UK for an interview.
All successful employees undergo a 5 year reference and criminal records check as per the airport protocol.