- Salary & Benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
- Closing Date:
We are looking for a creative individual to join the Cafe Rouge design team. The ideal candidate will enjoy working collaboratively and possess the energy and enthusiasm to shape, grow and strengthen a much-loved brand.
As a Creative Artworker, you must have the passion for art and design with a positive and willing attitude towards driving commercial success for a high street restaurant brand with 77 sites nationwide. You will be expected to use brand guidelines to generate marketing collateral across multiple mediums including poster, leaflet, email design and online campaign activations. You will possess high attention to detail and take personal responsibility for time management to ensure that work is delivered within agreed timescales.
Occasional design opportunities for our sister company, Bella Italia, may be required and will provide additional cross-brand experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of 3+ years in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop
- You’ll have spent time (either agency side or client side) within hospitality, retail, leisure or similar industry- Excellent artwork skills with knowledge of print and production processes
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Good typographic and compositional skills
- Strong typography, layout & technical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining an exceptional standard of work
- A portfolio should demonstrate creativity while adhering to corporate guidelines
- Capacity to build strong and effective working relationships
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Reporting into the Head of Design you will consistently deliver a high standard of artwork
- Creation of artwork, layout and typesetting
- Artwork online and offline marketing advertising
- Understand and work with brand guidelines as well as create new and original assets from scratch.
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects for both brands
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the Design Team
Please send an up to date CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have a European passport or UK work permit to apply for this role.