Assistant Managers - Oriel - Luton Airport
- Salary & Benefits:
- Circa £23,000 plus great CDG benefits
- Happy and smiling – personality is key!
- A passion for Fantastic Food
- Committed to offering our guests an amazing, memorable experience
- Keen to learn and develop
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- 50% discount on food for yourself and 3 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- 30% off National Express when you buy a discount card for £5
- 10% off Greenline 757 singles
- 25% off Greenline 757 returns
- 30% off Arriva Outer Zone / All-Zone weekly and monthly season tickets
- 50% off East Midlands Trains monthly and annual season tickets
- 50% off Thameslink weekly, monthly and annual season tickets
- Staff discount
- Staff sales
ASSISTANT MANAGER - ORIEL – LUTON
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is different?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas you will never be bored.
Now imagine a BRAND NEW restaurant that prides itself on delivering a genuine fine French dining experience for our guests. If you picture a great French meal, you will think of delicious food, sunshine, and the kind of service that leaves you feeling like part of the family. Whilst they can’t guarantee the sunshine, Oriel can guarantee that our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Then take that restaurant and put it in one of the busiest airports in the UK
In 2016, over 14.6 million passengers passed through the airport, a record total for Luton making it the fifth busiest airport in the UK.
NOW IMAGINE YOU ARE ONE OF THEIR ASSISTANT MANAGERS
Our ideal Candidates would be:
As well as a job you love you will get:
And that’s not all! You will also get these amazing Airport perks:
All candidates applying will need to have the right to work in the UK or a fully valid work permit and to be available in the UK for an interview.
All successful employees undergo a 5 year reference and criminal records check as per the airport protocol.