Customer Service and HR Assistant
- Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £23,000 plus great CDG benefits
- Excellent guest service skills
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office programs in particular: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Proven self-developer and is committed to growing own skills and knowledge in all relevant fields at all times
- Passionate, focused and driven to deliver results, knowledgeable about the restaurant industry
- Act as a division representative on TripAdvisor, Google and Facebook - respond to all reviews and create an interactive presence.
- Answer general enquiries from guests and direct these to relevant departments.
- Ensure that all guest feedback is logged on relevant on-line platforms and resolved within the division KPIs.
- Responsible for managing vouchers sent out from Head Office to guests.
- Produce regular Guests Experience related reports –detailing trends and highlighting issues.
- Produce weekly DES flash report, free text analysis and communicate the info to Ops teams.
- Create weekly dash board and leader boards for all Center Parcs restaurants.
- 50% discount on food & drinks for yourself and 5 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
Customer Service & HR Assistant
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is different?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge, Las Iguanas and Strada you will never be bored.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Based in our Euston Head Office, Concessions are looking for a guest driven individual, who is understanding and sympathetic to our guests’ requirements.
You will be the first line of contact for guests by email, phone (and the occasional letter) and will be responsible for responding to all guest feedback.
You will be able to project a caring and understanding personality both in person and on-line to ensure our guests feel valued at every point. Representing the Business and the guest, you will be able to spot trends and areas of improvements within the guest journey.
Responsibilities will include
As well as a job you love you will get: