Assistant Manager - Bella Italia, Luton Airport
- Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £24,000 with excellent CDG and Luton Airport benefits
- Happy and smiling – personality is key!
- A passion for Fantastic Food
- Committed to offering our guests an amazing, memorable experience
- Keen to learn and develop
- 50% discount on food for yourself and 5 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- Closing Date:
ASSISTANT MANAGER – BELLA ITALIA – LUTON AIRPORT
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas you will never be bored.
Now imagine a restaurant that prides itself on delivering a genuine fine Italian dining experience for our guests. If you picture a great Italian meal, you will think of delicious food, sunshine, and the kind of service that leaves you feeling like part of the family. Whilst they can’t guarantee the sunshine, Bella Italia can guarantee that our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Then take that restaurant and put it in one of the busiest airports in the world
In 2016, over 14.6 million passengers passed through the airport, a record total for Luton making it the fifth busiest airport in the UK.
NOW IMAGINE YOU ARE THEIR ASSISTANT MANAGER!
Our ideal Candidates would be:
As well as a job you love you will get:
All candidates applying will need to have the right to work in the UK or a fully valid work permit and to be available in the UK for an interview.
All successful employees undergo a 5 year reference and criminal records check as per the airport protocol.