Exceptional Assistant Managers Expected - Heathrow Airport
- Salary & Benefits:
- Happy and smiling – personality is key!
- Committed to offering our guests an amazing, memorable experience
- Actively encourage, coach and develop the team
- A passion for fantastic food
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Keen to learn and develop
- Generous bonus scheme
- 50% discount on food & drinks for yourself and 3 guests at over 300 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic food for Staff meals
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- Selection of NVQ courses sponsored
- Staff discounts
- Staff sales
- Heathrow and national express discount (with full airside pass)
EXCEPTIONAL ASSISTANT MANAGERS / HEATHROW AIRPORT EXPECTED
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is different?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge, Las Iguanas and Strada you will never be bored.
Now imagine restaurants that pride themselves on delivering a genuine dining experience for our guests. If you picture a great meal, you will think of delicious food, and the kind of service that leaves you feeling like part of the family. CDG can guarantee that our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Now take those restaurants and put them in one of the busiest airports in the world
More than 70million passengers pass through Heathrow every year – six million more than the UK population. Heathrow is now the third busiest airport in the world after Atlanta in the US and Beijing, China. The busiest single day ever recorded was July 31 2011 when 233,561 passengers passed through the airport.
NOW IMAGINE YOU ARE THEIR ASSISTANT MANAGER!
Our ideal Candidate would be:
As well as a job you love you will get:
And that’s not all! You will also get these amazing Airport perks:
All candidates applying will need to have the right to work in the UK or a fully valid work permit and to be available in the UK for an interview.
All successful employees undergo a 5 year reference and criminal records check as per the airport protocol.