Heathrow - Oriel - Runner/Commis Waiter
- Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with excellent CDG benefits and Center Parcs perks
- Happy and smiling – personality is key!
- A passion for creating Fantastic Food
- Committed to offering our guests an amazing, memorable experience
- Keen to learn and develop
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen, maintaining high standards at all times
- Produce high quality dishes quickly and to correct specification
- Keep all kitchen and food preparation areas clean at all times
- Assist your colleagues at every opportunity ensuring good teamwork
- 50% discount on food & drinks for yourself and 3 guests at 320 CDG restaurants
- Fantastic Staff meals
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Apprenticeship program
- Childcare vouchers.
- Employee advantage discounts including the Merlin Group, gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- Selection of NVQ courses sponsored
- Staff discounts
- Staff sales
- Heathrow and national express discount (with full airside pass)
- Closing Date:
EXCITING EXCEPTIONAL RUNNER/COMMIS WAITER EXPECTED
Are you looking for a company to belong to that wants to train and empower you for progression and promotion as we grow? Do you like the sound of working in a cool, unique venue where every day is a different party?
Welcome to the CASUAL DINING GROUP!
People are the beating heart of our business. We cherish and nourish the flair and individuality of every employee but equally recognise the power of the team.
We triumph together and celebrate our achievements and with over 300 restaurants in the UK and 13 brands including the well-loved Belgo, Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas you will never be bored.
Are you a Runner? We are looking for committed, passionate and enthusiastic Commis Waiters to join our team. As one of our team you will support the restaurant in delivering fantastic food to our customers. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all aspects of the kitchen and produce high quality dishes.
Key attributes for the role:
And as well as having a job you love you will get:
But that’s not all; on top of the amazing CDG benefits you will also get these great Heathrow perks:
All candidates applying will need to have the right to work in the UK or a fully valid work permit and to be available in the UK for an interview. All successful employees undergo a 5 year reference and criminal records check as per the airport protocol.
If you feel that you’re ready for an exciting new challenge with a dynamic company then apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org